MJSHS Newsletter for the week of May 15-20: https://www.smore.com/12swy
Today's 3A regional softball games have been postponed due to the weather. We will move today's scheduled games to Tuesday, with the semi finals and championship games to be played on Wednesday, May 17th. Same times.
Due to the weather, Regional Baseball @ NCHS will be postponed to Tuesday, May 16, 2023.
MJSHS Newsletter for the week of May 8-May 14: https://www.smore.com/m1ckt
MJSHS Newsletter for the week of May 1-May 6: https://www.smore.com/2z6tc
MJSHS Newsletter for the week of April 24-28: https://www.smore.com/0gdum
The internet and phones are down at MJSHS. We will let you know when we are back online.
Reminder there is a Drivers Ed meeting tonight, 4/17 @ 6:30 in the cafeteria for those who have signed up. $75 is due at this time.
MJSHS Newsletter for the week of April 17-April 22: https://www.smore.com/36hpr
!! ANNOUNCEMENT !! The Bulldog Booster Club and the MHS Activities Department are hosting an Athletic Banquet for High School student-athletes and their families on Wednesday, May 3 at 6:30pm in the new gym at the activities center. A meal will be served by Bite Me BBQ. The ticket for student-athletes is free. There is a $10 charge for all others. Pick up your ticket(s) at the Activities Office at the school or by stopping by Pepsi (604 Center) and asking for Jody or Brandi.
Get a refreshing treat!!
MJSHS Newsletter for the week of April 10-April 15: https://www.smore.com/fybkp
MJSHS Newsletter for the week of April 3-7: https://www.smore.com/j7rb0
April 2023 Menu
This is a friendly reminder that the strategic planning survey closes Friday at 4pm. If you haven't completed it, thank you for taking a few minutes to provide your honest feedback. Here's the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/USD364SP And if you have already completed it, thank you!
MJSHS Newsletter for the week of March 27 - April 1: https://www.smore.com/nex9v
The Hiawatha game has been moved to 1:30 pm tomorrow, Friday 3/24. April 6 is canceled.
The baseball game for today, 3/23, has been postponed to Thursday, April 6th at 4:30.
Dear parents and guardians, There has been a lot of confusion about the dual-sport proposal at Marysville High School. As the Athletic Director, I hoped to create more opportunities for students and to help bolster our program numbers. Right now, the dual-sport is being carried out on a trial basis. We are piloting this proposal to see if it is viable for the future. It is an experiment that we hoped would enhance the experience of student-athletes at Marysville High School. Cheer specifically has been subject to much confusion. Tryouts are underway for the Fall Cheer squad. In the event that dual-sport is allowed in the Fall, separate tryouts will be held for some remaining positions on the squad. If you have questions or concerns please direct them to the Activity Department and I will answer them to best of my ability. Thank you, Cole Fredrickson
There is school on Monday, March 27th.